Business building signs create an impression of a brand before its doors have been open. Its primary purposes include marketing / successful ways to advertise your brand, maximize visibility, and help locate the business easily. Apart from enabling customers to locate your business easily, they also increase curiosity and encourage customers to peek into your shop.
Things to Consider When Choosing Business Building Signs
There are a couple of factors to keep in mind before choosing a business building sign:
- Location – Each location is different, each building is different, and so is each business. The right location and the right sign helps commuters discover and locate you easily. There is a fine line between an attractive and tacky sign, and one must choose a sign that compliments the building. More importantly, the sign should depend on the customers you are trying to attract. A sign that stands out is bound to catch people’s eye and attract customers.
- Size – Bigger is not always better. Try choosing a sign that compliments your brand and locality and helps you stand out. You should also keep in mind your budget and always remember that the right design can make anything look attractive.
- Brand – A business logo can help reinforce its brand. We must choose signs that reflect our company and industry’s culture.
- Visibility – Whilst all the above-mentioned pointers should be kept in mind, a sign should serve its primary purpose to maximize visibility, advertise and market business. It is also important to choose designs that are easy to read.
Ten Styles of Business Building Signs
- Architectural Signage
- Channel Letters
- Flat Cut out Letters
- Interior Signs
- Blade Signs
- Ground and Monument Signs
- Team Photos
- Wall signs