Businesses need their signage to stand out to leave a mark. People are exposed to thousands of ads every day; you need to think out of the box and work on a sign that will stand out and leave a lasting impression. This is where dimensional signs come in.
Adding an element of depth to a 2-D logo makes it unique enough to turn heads and make people stare at it for longer. Dimensional signs stand out from the rest! 3D signs on outdoor walls can be seen from a distance, letting your clients know of your presence from far away. It is a new architectural element adopted by lots of businesses.
Why Are Dimensional Signs an Attraction Grabber?
Versatility: The options are endless when designing signage in 3D. You can customize your logo as per choice and use it anywhere, be it branding on the outer wall of your storefront or as an interior design element.
- Engagement: The eye naturally gets drawn to unique signs. Therefore, the raised letters will increase logo engagement, with people spending more time looking at your advertisement. Your brand engagement will soar, and with it, your business too!
- Memorable: The 3D sign with its design elements makes sure that people stare at it longer. This automatically makes your logo memorable.
How to Add an Element of Interest to Your 3D Sign?
- Wood: A classic and natural choice for adding a touch of elegance to any design.
- PVC Plastics: For a long-lasting and pocket-friendly option, signs made out of PVC plastics work best.
- Foamcore: For temporary signs, foamcore should be your first choice. Both light and affordable, it is best suited for indoor décor.
- Metal: Metal is the go-to choice for brands after a modern and industrial look. The commonly used metals are steel, bronze, copper, and aluminum.
- Acrylic: Due to its flexibility and availability within a wide range of shapes, colors, and sizes, you can’t go wrong with an acrylic sign. It can be used to add a dimensional effect or a decorative touch to your sign.
- Light: Strategic lighting is an essential design element of your dimensional sign.
Adding dimension to your logo is a definite attention-grabber. Dimensional signs’ unique design makes them stay in people’s minds longer than conventional signage.